Thursday, May 1, 2008

As a man speaketh...


And so it was, we speak of a foreign car with a Mustang spoiler and here we have it, this car has a hauling 125 hp stock busting out of its V-tech engine. Add 15 Hp for an exhaust that not only makes it move like greased snot shooting from a cannon, it also sounds like an angry bumblebee stuck in a megaphone. Now the kicker is that if this were any old mustang spoiler it would only ad like 8-9 HP roughly, but since it is a Saleen Mustang spoiler, well, that is a whole new level of inter-market car breeding. If my calculations are correct, and they may be wrong, but I got an estimated 31-33 hp for that. Now if it had a big red R on the side of the car it may have leveraged it to 35 hp. Bringing this car to an estimated total horsepower of 171-173. It can almost take on a 3.6 Mustang, but that is pushing the envelope.

All in all I should point out that I did not get a look in the engine of this car, so it may surprise me and not even be a V-tech engine. But I leave you with this question; do european lights give more horse power or torque? Or could they be useful/less in some other way all together?

2 comments:

Brigham said...

I like how you blacked out the faces or the backs of the heads of the perps.

Joe said...

yeah, I like to keep their identities safe, gotta keep these kids safe, man knows they won't do it themselves.