Thursday, May 1, 2008

Too Much Horsepower? Ask Uncle Jesse

Driving in Sun City today; Ya, Sun City and saw this. I saw it out of my peripheral vision (the side of my eye, for those of you in Apache Junction) and thought.....NO WAY.... I pulled over and got a picture of it but since it was early in the day, the sun washed it out so I went back at high noon. Glad I did. Luckily I saw the driver getting out before I approached. This old cat looked just like Uncle Jesse from The Dukes of Hazzard. It gets better. Click here to see just how serious Jesse is.




He's got this thing souped up to rip a 14 second 1/4 mile and more than doubled the horsepower (to a whopping 115).

Check this one out for more:

That site has more pix and a sound bite of him on his best 1/4 mile run.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Holy cow, that rocks, the sound bite is way too cool!

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

I just canceled my subscription to Wall Street Journal and Hot Rod.

I am done.