Friday, May 2, 2008

My eyes, ahhhh... wait, that is just allergies

I am confused!! I cannot tell if this is a Honda, Eclipse, or Integra. I assume it is a Honda due to the small emblem on the rear. Now I admit, I found this one on the web and there are plenty to find on the web, but yet I could not resist, all because I am a huge fan of the color "Racing Grey". I believe it actually helps you go faster, just like all the additional spoilers and bumpers and tail lights from other cars. The fact is it perplexes me because I cannot figure out how much horspower it has. Dual exhaust for a 4 banger, rear lights from a Mitsubishi Eclipse, 2 spoilers, and a front end from an Acura Integra, and massive ammounts of "Racer Grey". This is far beyond anything that my small brain can handle.

For some reason I have the song 'I Believe I Can Fly' going through my head right now.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You're funny, Honey:) Maybe they're just trying to get the best of all cars?? :)

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

I appreciate Bethany's diatribe, but seriously, this Inhondalipse is in way over its head. I am calling in the boys from MIT, that's MIT for those from AJ, to do the calcs on this cakeboy.

The emblem alone will require a super collider to figure out. Vermat's theorem has NOTHING on this car.

Buckle up.