Monday, May 5, 2008

Quasi-poll

Since I am just an "author" of the TMHP? Blog, I cannot access the "layout" section of the blog. I would like to petition the Grand Poobah, Lord Chief Justice, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Master of the Buckhounds, Lord High Auditor, Groom of the Back Stairs, and Lord High Everything Else....or for those of you in Apache Junction......Jarret, to post a new poll.

Poll:

Should TMHP? blog-fodder be gleaned from internet cache, or from actual pictures taken by TMHP? members and their esteemed colleagues?

Phoenix is a big city. There are plenty of misguided sticker hounds and bondo-boys in our own back yard.

5 comments:

Joe said...

I agree that my folly is notable in the way that I gleaned the Inhondalipse from the web. I fully believe in the submitting of these beasts by those who have actually captured them. I also move that any time we come across a real item as the Beast of Uncle Jesse that we try (as was done) to get more info on it and show that although small and disquiet, it stands its' ground.

Brigham said...

Well put, J-Park.

One thing about Uncle Jesse: After what that old cat has done to his Yugo, he can put any sticker he wants on that horseless carriage.

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

Done and done.

Brian said...

This is friggin awesome!!!

Joe said...

thanks let us know what you think, and if you like it let your friends know about us.

JP