Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Exhaust(ed)



Never mind the oversized fan/tail/aerolift. Please disregard the Kenworthesque top lights afixed to the rear of the roof. Look away from the golden rims spinning carelessly across the hardball.

If I hadn't highlighted the tail pipe - yeah, for the folks in AJ Beverly Hills Cop reference - you might have missed it. This cat has graphite tape mounted on the plastic crash piece, sanded in and shellaqued (did I spell that word correctly?).

Graphite protecting the rear crash piece - matching the hood and the color of the interior - that must at least reduce the drag coefficient such that it adds horsepower. As you might have noticed, I am behind this individual, milking my V8 for all it's worth, and I still lag behind.

Exhausted. If only I had graphite.

J.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Didn't you know that there is drag around the tailpipe? Everyone knows that, geez!